Anthracite Filter Media/Filter Material for Water Treatent
|1-19 20-49 50+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $245 US $220 US $185|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: XG-A039
- Sample: Free Sample
- Specific Gravity: 1.4-1.6g/cm3
- Uniformity Coefficien: <1.5
- Peercentage of Porosity: 47-53%
- Solubility in Hydrochloric Acid: <=1.28%
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Bag, PP Bag Lined with PE Bag
- Origin: China
- Brand Name: Xingguang
- Bulk Density: 0.947g/cm3
- Effective Size: 1.3-1.45mm
- Percentage of Damage: <=0.80%
- Wear Rate: <=0.55%
- Trademark: Xingguang
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 2818109000
1. It applies to a various of filter machines, ion exchange units, filtering pools, mobile water supply equipment, reverse osmosis, desalination and so on;
2. It is also used as water treatment filter. Such as, water treatment of services, drinks, minera water, purified water, wine industry, power, petroleum, steel industry, chemicals, papermaking, pharmacy, swimming pool, waste water.
1. High mechanical strength, broken rate and wear rate should not be more than 3% (calculated by weight).
2. Stable chemical properties, do not contain poisonous and harmful substances. Don't dissolve in General acid, alkali, neutral water.
3. Size grading is reasonable, good specific surface area. Product appearance is spherical and have Edge, luster, sieve three times by mechanical vibration, gradation is in accord with relevant technical Indexes.
4. Particle size range specified size less than lower project by weight more than 3%, no greater than
The maximum limit specified size by weight plan is not more than 2%.
5. Full in line with national standard CJ/T44-1999.
The packing and storage:
Uses the durable fabric bag packing, net weight 50kg. Transportation storage period prevents the packing breakage, in order to avoid leaks or mixes in the sundry goods. With supports not suitably anticipates other to filter the material to transport the stack together.
Hydrochloric acid soluble rate
Heavy metal contenst within drinking water standards