95%Carbon Calcined Anthracite Coal as Carbon Additive (XG-A045)
|1-19 20-49 50+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $245 US $220 US $185|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||25kgs/Bag, PP Bag Lined with PE Bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: XG-A045
- Sample: Free Sample
- Specific Gravity: 1.4-1.6g/cm3
- Uniformity Coefficien: <1.5
- Peercentage of Porosity: 47-53%
- Solubility in Hydrochloric Acid: <=1.28%
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 2701110090
- Brand Name: Xingguang
- Bulk Density: 0.947g/cm3
- Effective Size: 1.3-1.45mm
- Percentage of Damage: <=0.80%
- Wear Rate: <=0.55%
- Trademark: Xingguang
- Origin: China
Apply to drinnking and water treatment.
It is made from Shanxi, the coal capital of the world. The quality is very high.
Anthracite is made from Shanxi, the coal capital of the world. The quality is very high due to its unique resource. It has been exported to most of the world, especially to Asia and Europe, as well as MID-east.
Products standard: CJ/T 43-2005(China), JWWA-A-103(Janpan), AWWWA-B100(USA)
Drinking water Chemical industry Dyeing industry
Food industry petro-chemical industry pulp/paper industry
Sea water sauna waste water SPA/pool /boiler waste water
Advantages of Hongye anthracite filter media:
1. Particle uniformity with great gloss; High mechanical strength;
2. Perfect wear resistance and long life cycle;
3. Non-toxic and no secondary pollution.
4. Stable chemical performance; Insoluble in acid, neutral or alkaline water;
5. High adsorption.
6. ISO 9001: 2000, Food grade authentication
7. Supply seaworthy double package
8. Timely shipment
9. You will know every step of the progress.
10. Pictures of the goods before the shipment.
11. Manufacturer in this line for 18 years
12. Exporting Experience
13. Sample available
|ct ||Date ||Project ||Date |
|Fixed Carbon ||Min85-90%||Porosity ||53%|
|Wear rate ||Max 0.35%||Density ||1.57 g/cm3|
|Damage rate ||Max 0.68%||Bulk density||0.947 g/cm3|
|Hydrochloric acid soluble rate ||Max 0.98%||Non-uniform coefficient(K80)||Max 2|
|Sulfur||Max 0.05%||Cu ||Max 0.025%|
|Zn ||Max 0.04%||Heavy metal contenst within drinking water standards|
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: Small bags of 25/50kg each are stacked 40 /20 bags per ton bag.
Delivery Detail: 30days