Natural Walnut Shell Filter Media for Oily Sewage Treatment
|FOB Unit Price:||US $512.8 US $205.9|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||750 Tons/Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: XG-WS12
- Capacity: 0.85g/cm3
- Backwashing Strength: 25m3/M2h
- Oil Removal: 90-95%
- Suspended Removal Rate: 90-98%
- Application: Polishing/Abrasive/Deoiling
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag, or 1mt /Bag as Customers′ Required
- Origin: Henan, China
- Density: 1.25
- Product: Walnut Shell Filter Media
- Hardness: 2.5-3.0moh
- Size: 8-12mesh
- Moisture Content: 8.7%
- Trademark: XG
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 1404909000
Walnut shell filter material is developed and produced to lightweight filter material
Aiming at oily sewage treatment. Raw material is based on superior quality thick pecan shell,
Produced through degreasing, crushing, polishing, thermophilic digesting and many times
Screening. It is yellowish-brown, not decay, without spot, and has high tenacity.
Appearance: Shiny, beautiful, brown. High-quality fruit (coconut, apricot) shell as raw materials, it is refined handled and screening made by water vapor activation crumbs.
Features: Developed gap, good adsorption properties, high strength, easy regeneration, economic and durable and so on.
Uses: It is used for oil field, refining, environmental protection, chemical industry wastewater treatment and so on.
1. High hardness, wear resistance, and good pressure resistance.
2. Easy to dissolve in acid and alkali solution.
3. Strong adsorption and dirt-cutting ability. Its adsorption rate is 27-50%.
4. Good hydrophilic, resistant to oil immersed.
5. Easy to backwashing and regeneration. It can be directly used for backwashing before filtering.
6. Low operation cost, and easy to manage.
1. It is the ideal filling material for environmental protection equipment.
2. It applies to oil, refining enterprise and other environmental protection engineering for water-oil separation.
3. It is also used in water treatment devices.
25kg in to poly woven bag, PE lined.
50kg into poly woven bag, PE lined.
500kg or 1000kg into big bag. (with pallets If required)
|Analysis items||Testing data||Analysis items||Testing data|
|Oil removal|| 90-95%||Backwashing strength||25m 3 /m 2 h|
|Suspended removal rate||90-98%||Rinse water pressure||0.32Mpa|
|Filtration speed||20-25m/h||Capacity||0.85g/cm 3|
|density||1.3g/cm 3||Maintenance method||Every year added 5-10%|