400#...600#...800# Manufacturer of Black Silicon Carbide for Fine Grinding
|FOB Price:||US $600 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $600/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: XG-1130
- Feature: Long Time Materials
- Shape: Powder
- Color: Black
- Abrasive Grain Sizes: All Kinds
- Mohs Hardness: 9.1
- Sic: 98.5%
- Fe2o3: 0.6%Max
- Trademark: XG
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 2849200000
- Refractoriness (℃): 1770< Refractoriness< 2000
- Type: Refractory Material
- Material: Silicon Carbide (SiC)
- Usage: Abrasive and Refractory
- Micro Hardness: Hv3100-3280kg/Mm2
- High Purity: Excellent Quality
- Raw Material: Quartz Sand
- Size: 16#,24#,30#,36#
- Transport Package: 25kg in to Poly Woven Bag, PE Lined.
- Origin: Henan, China
Black silicon carbide is produced in a high temperature electric resistance-type furnace from a mixture of quartz sand and petroleum coke. The hardness of black silicon carbide is greater than fused alumina but less than synthetic diamond. Its mechanical intensity is greater than fused alumina, but is brittle and very sharp. The mineral has some electrical and heat conductivity.
(1) Large melting furnace, longer melting time, lead to more crystallization, bigger crystals, higher purity and less impurities.
(2) Good hardness, longer life.
(3) Chemical washed and water washed good cleanness.
(4) Special treated products get higher purity, better toughness, and better grinding effect.
1) it are suitable for grinding high-speed, high carbon steel
2). High-grade refractory materials
3). Abrasives tool
4). Grinding and polishing
9). Wire-electrode cutting
10). Photovoltaic and solar energy
25kg in to poly woven bag, PE lined.
50kg into poly woven bag, PE lined.
500kg or 1000kg into big bag. (with pallets If required)
|Chemical Composition %|