- Artificial Abrasive Type: Silicon Carbide Abrasive
- Function: Polishing,Sandblasting and Waterjet Cutting
- Particle Size: Abrasive
- Mohs Hardness: 9.6
- Free Carbon: <0.2%
- Specific Gravity: 3.12-3.25g/cm3
- Standard: Jb/Cq 6001-82
- Advantage: High Hardness;Good Wear Resistance
- Specification: F4-F320, 400, 600, 800, 1000, 2000, 5000, 8000MESH
- HS Code: 2849200000
- Application: Polishing,Grinding Tools,Sand Blasting
- Source: Artificial Abrasives
- Hardness: Mohs Hardness
- Sic: 95% Min
- Fe2o3: <0.6%
- OEM: Acceptable
- Size: 0-1,1-3,3-5,5-8mm;F16-F325;400,600,800,1000mesh
- Trademark: Xingguang
- Origin: China Mainland
Black Silicon carbide is made by using quartz sand and petroleum coke or coal tar, wood chips as raw material through high temperature electric resistance furnace smelting. There is also a rare mineral silicon carbide in nature--the Mo SangShi. Silicon carbide is also called the moissanite. In contemporary, among the oxide refractory raw material of high and new technology such as C,N,B, silicon carbide is the most widely used and one of the most economic materials.
1.Small thermal expansion coefficient
2.Stable chemical performance
4.Excellent wear resistance
5.Good heat conduction performance
1.Abrasive and grinding machine
2.Used for metallurgical steelmaking deoxidizer and high temperature materials
3.High purity single crystal,can be used for manufacturing a semiconductor,manufacturing a silicon carbide fiber
1. 24 hours online service.
2. Strict quality control and fast reply and delivery
3. Free samples will be provided for your trial.
4. Professional Solution for your problems.
5. Welcome to contact us for the DATA SHEET & FREE SAMPLES!