Brown Fused Alumina Grain for Resin Bonded Abrasive
|1-4 5-19 20+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $690 US $623 US $585|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: XG-1545
- Function: Abrasive and Refractory
- Particle Size: Abrasive
- Size: F12. F14 .F16 .F18 .F20 .F24 . F30. F36 .F40 .F60.
- Fe2o3: <=1.3%
- Density: 3.80g/cm3
- Feature: Long Time Materials
- Shape: Partical
- Trademark: Xingguang
- Specification: F12-F200
- HS Code: 2818101000
- Artificial Abrasive Type: Corundum Abrasives
- Source: Polishing,Grinding Tools,Sand Blasting
- Hardness: Mohs Hardness
- Sio2: >=90%
- Usage: Grinding, Polishing
- Refractoriness: 1770< Refractoriness< 2000
- Material: Bauxite and Coke
- Sample: Free Sample
- Transport Package: 25 Kgs in a Plastic Woven Bag
- Origin: China
Brown Fused Alumina powders are fused with premium raw materials and 3500 KVA furnace. It is perfect material specifically manufactured to be used for general abrasive applications in bonded abrasive tools, and lapping and polishing processes. While aluminum oxide has lower hardness and abrasive capacity than diamond, boron carbide, and silicon carbide, it is widely used for grinding ferrous materials, finishing tough and hard materials. It is also be used as high-class refractory materials. Brown aluminum oxide is offered in macro and micro powder form, in both F and P grades.
1. For Free grinding, such as glass industry.
2. For Friction products and abrasion resistance ground
3. For Resin or ceramic bonded abrasive, such as grinding wheels, cutting off wheels.
4. For Refractory Raw material, Wear-resistant and fire-proof products.
5. For Grinding and polishing, such as gringing stone, Grinding block, flap disc.
6. For Coated abrasives, such as abrasive paper, abrasive cloth, abrasive belt.
3. Grit Size Available (P, F):
P series: P8, P10, P12, P16, P24, P30, P36, P40, P50, P60, P80, P100, P120, P150, P180, P220, P240, P280, P320, P360, P400, P500, P600, P800, P1000, P1200, P1500, P2000, P2500, P3000
F series: F4, F8, F10, F12, F14, F16, F22, F24, F30, F36, F40, F46, F54, F60, F70, F80, F90, F100, F120, F150, F180, F220, F230, F240, F280, F320, F360, F400, F500, F600, F800, F1000, F1200
Generally, we use 7 washing and 5 sieves for sieving the material.
|Using||Specifications||The Main Chemical Components%||Magnetic Contents%|