Warnut Shell Filter Madia/ Filter Material/ Refractory Material with High Adsorption (XG -A-49-09)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $512.8 US $205.9|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||750 Tons/Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: XG -A-49-09
- Product: Walnut Shell Filter Media
- Hardness: 2.5-3.0moh
- Size: 8-12mesh
- Application: Polishing/Abrasive/Deoiling
- Oil Removal: 90-95%
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag, or 1mt /Bag as Customers′ Required
- Origin: Henan, China
- Capacity: 0.85g/cm3
- Density: 1.25
- Backwashing Strength: 25m3/M2h
- Suspended Removal Rate: 90-98%
- Moisture Content: 8.7%
- Trademark: XG
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 1404909000
1. Good adsorption
2. High effect in oil removal
3. High mechanical strength and low wear rate
[Filter Media] walnut shell
Appearance: Shiny, beautiful, brown. High-quality fruit (coconut, apricot) shell as raw materials, it is refined handled and screening made by water vapor activation crumbs.
Features: Developed gap, good adsorption properties, high strength, easy regeneration, economic and durable and so on.
Uses: It is used for oil field, refining, environmental protection, chemical industry wastewater treatment and so on.
Product advantage: Walnut shell filter media
1. High hardness, wear resistance, and good pressure resistance.
2. Easy to dissolve in acid and alkali solution.
3. Strong adsorption and dirt-cutting ability. Its adsorption rate is 27-50%.
4. Good hydrophilic, resistant to oil immersed.
5. Easy to backwashing and regeneration. It can be directly used for backwashing before filtering.
6. Low operation cost, and easy to manage.
Product applications: Walnut shell filter media
1. It is the ideal filling material for environmental protection equipment.
2. It applies to oil, refining enterprise and other environmental protection engineering for water-oil separation.
3. It is also used in water treatment devices.
25kg in to poly woven bag, PE lined.
50kg into poly woven bag, PE lined.
500kg or 1000kg into big bag. (with pallets If required)
physical, chemistry performance analysis (carries out GB/T6166--1985)
Commonly used specification: 0.5-1.0mm 0.5-0.8mm 0.6-1.2mm 0.8-1.6mm 1.0-2.0mm 2.0-4.0mm