F. C 65-75% Anthracite Media for Wastewater Treatment
|1-19 20-49 50+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $245 US $220 US $185|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Brand Name: Xingguang
- Sample: Free Sample
- Specific Gravity: 1.4-1.6g/cm3
- Percentage of Damage: <=0.80%
- Peercentage of Porosity: 47-53%
- Trademark: Xingguang
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 2701110090
- Bulk Density: 0.947g/cm3
- Effective Size: 1.3-1.45mm
- Uniformity Coefficien: <1.5
- Wear Rate: <=0.55%
- Solubility in Hydrochloric Acid: <=1.28%
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Bag, PP Bag Lined with PE Bag
- Origin: China
Prominent systems, inc's anthracite filter media is selected naturally hard clean anthracite, It is an excellent filtration medium for gravity and pressure filters, for treatment of hard and soft water, sewage, oil and acid/alkali liquids.
The hardness of carbocite ensures minimum wastage by attrition in service. It contains 80% of pure carbon. The irregular shape of the particles offers a larger surface area per unit of volume and larger spaces between particles which enable high filtration rates with low head losses to be obtained. The greater surface area of carbocite promotes the efficient removal of algae, turbidity and bacteria.
(1) It applies to a various of filter machines, ion exchange units, filtering pools,
(2) Mobile water supply equipment, reverse osmosis, desalination and so on;
(3) Used as water treatment filter. Such as, minera water, purified water, wine industry,
(4) Power, petroleum, steel industry, chemicals, papermaking, pharmacy, waste water.
1. ISO 9001: 2000, Food grade authentication
2. Supply seaworthy double package
3. Timely shipment
4. You will know every step of the progress.
5. Pictures of the goods before the shipment.
|ct ||Date ||Project ||Date |
|Fixed Carbon ||Min85-90%||Porosity ||53%|
|Wear rate ||Max 0.35%||Density ||1.57 g/cm3|
|Damage rate ||Max 0.68%||Bulk density||0.947 g/cm3|
|Hydrochloric acid soluble rate ||Max 0.98%||Non-uniform coefficient(K80)||Max 2|
|Sulfur||Max 0.05%||Cu ||Max 0.025%|
|Zn ||Max 0.04%||Heavy metal contenst within drinking water standards |