High Quality Anthracite Coal for Industry Reducing Agent (XG-A041)
|1-19 20-49 50+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $245 US $220 US $185|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||25kgs/Bag, PP Bag Lined with PE Bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: XG-A041
- Type: for Water Treatment
- Sample: Free Sample
- Specific Gravity: 1.4-1.6g/cm3
- Uniformity Coefficien: <1.5
- Peercentage of Porosity: 47-53%
- Solubility in Hydrochloric Acid: <=1.28%
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 2701110090
- Material: Anthracite Coal
- Product: 90% Anthracite Filter Media for Water Treatment
- Bulk Density: 0.947g/cm3
- Effective Size: 1.3-1.45mm
- Percentage of Damage: <=0.80%
- Wear Rate: <=0.55%
- Trademark: Xingguang
- Origin: China
It uses the fine chosen anthracite as raw material, which is produced by special technology.
It is black glossy granule with high mechanical strength, stable chemical ability( not dissolve in acidic, natural and alkaline water). It has another advantages, such as, without
Any poisonous or harmful materials, good uniformity, fine specific surface area, etc.
It applies to a variety of filter machines, ion exchange units, filtering pools, mobile water supply
Equipment, reverse osmosis, desalination and so on.
It is also used as water treatment fiters.
1. Appearance: Black granular with perfect gloss;
2. Raw Material: High-quality anthracite produced in Shanxi, China;
3. Method: Selection, crushing, screening and other craft processes, washed anthracite;
4. Application: Undergoing a series of strict processing procedures, the anthracite coal produced by our company is widely used in the water treatment of chemical industry, metallurgy, pyroelectricity, pharmacy, papermaking, printing and dyeing and food industry.
Advantages of Hongye anthracite filter media:
1. Particle uniformity with great gloss; High mechanical strength;
2. Perfect wear resistance and long life cycle;
3. Non-toxic and no secondary pollution.
4. Stable chemical performance; Insoluble in acid, neutral or alkaline water;
5. High adsorption.
6. ISO 9001: 2000, Food grade authentication
7. Supply seaworthy double package
8. Timely shipment
9. You will know every step of the progress.
10. Pictures of the goods before the shipment.
11. Manufacturer in this line for 18 years
12. Exporting Experience
13. Sample available
|Project ||Date ||Project ||Date |
|Fixed Carbon ||Min85-90%||Porosity ||53%|
|Wear rate ||Max 0.35%||Density ||1.57 g/cm3|
|Damage rate ||Max 0.68%||Bulk density||0.947 g/cm3|
|Hydrochloric acid soluble rate ||Max 0.98%||Non-uniform coefficient(K80)||Max 2|
|Sulfur||Max 0.05%||Cu ||Max 0.025%|
|Zn ||Max 0.04%||Heavy metal contenst within drinking water standards |