Coconut Shell Activated Carbon for Gold Recovery
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,325 US $1,100|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||800tonnes Per Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg Small Bag or 1 Ton Bag. Other Package Require|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: XG-519
- Active Carbon Material: Shell Activated Carbon
- Pore Diameter: Macroporous
- Type: Water Treatment
- Usage: Environmental Protection Industry, Chemical Industry, Food Industry, Gold Industry, Air Purification
- Chemical Properties: Iodine
- Other Name: Coconut Shell Based Activated Carbon
- Iodine Value: 750-1100mg/G
- Moisture: 5% Max
- Hardness: 92%
- Density: 0.38-0.5g/cm3
- Trademark: Xingguang
- Origin: Henan, China
- Artificial Graphite Type: Permeability of Graphite Class
- Carbon Content: High-Carbon
- Manufacturing Method: Physical Method of Activated Carbon
- Appearance: Granular
- Physical Properties: Specific Surface Area
- Adsorption Properties: Carbon Tetrachloride Adsorption Value
- Application: Air Purification, Water Treatment
- Specific Surface Area: 800-1200mg/G
- Hs: 3802109000
- Methylene Blue Value: 120-240 Mg/G
- Ash: 3%
- Specification: 1.5MM 3.0MM 4.0MM 6MM
- HS Code: 3802109000
Coconut shell activated carbon is made from high quality coconut shell. It is manufactured in rotary furnace by steam activation showing features of superior adsorption capacity, large surface area, high hardness, long service life and fast rate of deodorization. It is good filter media for water treatment.
For Water Treatment
For Air Purification
For Solvent Recovery
For Catalyst Carrier Or Catalyst
For Desulfuration and Denitrification
For Garbage Burning
For Efficiency Adsorption
For Pressure-swing Adsorption
For Sugar Refining
For Hydrocarbon Adsorption
For Natural Gas Purification
For Gasoline Recovery
1. Developed pore structure;
2. High mechanical strength;
3. Large specific surface area;
4. Strong adsorption capacity;
5. Easy to regenerate, and durable etc.
1. Choose 40mesh high quality Coconut shell as material.
2. Put the zinc chloride solution into the coconut shell. Make sure adsorb all the zinc chloride solution.
3. Move into open flat coking oven hermetically sealed carbonization about 3 hours. The temperature adjust to 400° C.
4. Every 30 minutes thoroughly mixing time, mixing before the furnace temperature drop to below 100° C, after mixing temperature closed charring, until become black coke, show that carbonized completed.
5. Add suitable zinc chloride solution into the coconut shell carbon again, Move into activation furnace and adjust the temperature to 650° C.
6. Wash the coconut shell based activated carbon with the boiling water.
7. Drying the wet activated carbon.
8. Crushing the activated carbon into same size particle.
|Surface area||>800m2/g||Lossing on drying||<10%|