High Purity Powder Green Silicon Carbide for Grinding Wheels Refractory Ceramics
|FOB Unit Price:||US $600 US $580|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: XG-98
- Feature: Long Time Materials
- Shape: Powder
- Color: Black
- Abrasive Grain Sizes: All Kinds
- Mohs Hardness: 9.1
- Trademark: XG
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 2849200000
- Refractoriness (℃): 1770< Refractoriness< 2000
- Type: Refractory Material
- Material: Silicon Carbide (SiC)
- Usage: Abrasive and Refractory
- Micro Hardness: Hv3100-3280kg/Mm2
- High Purity: Excellent Quality
- Transport Package: 25kg in to Poly Woven Bag, PE Lined.
- Origin: Henan, China
High purity powder green silicon carbide for grinding wheels refractory ceramics
Silicon Carbide Silicon carbide (SiC), also known as carborundum, is a compound of silicon and carbon with chemical formula SiC. It occurs in nature as the extremely rare mineral moissanite. Silicon carbide powder has been mass-produced since 1893 for use as an abrasive. Grains of silicon carbide can be bonded together by sintering to form very hard ceramics which are widely used in applications requiring high endurance, such as car brakes, car clutches and ceramic plates in bulletproof vests. Electronic applications of silicon carbide as light emitting diodes and detectors in early radios were first demonstrated around 1907, and nowadays SiC is widely used in high-temperature/high-voltage semiconductor electronics. Large single crystals of silicon carbide can be grown by the Lely method; They can be cut into gems known as "synthetic moissanite". Silicon carbide with high surface area can be produced from SiO2 contained in plant material.
(1) Large melting furnace, longer melting time, lead to more crystallization, bigger crystals, higher purity and less impurities.
(2) Good hardness, longer life.
(3) Chemical washed and water washed good cleanness.
(4) Special treated products get higher purity, better toughness, and better grinding effect.
1) it are suitable for grinding high-speed, high carbon steel
2). High-grade refractory materials
3). Abrasives tool
4). Grinding and polishing
9). Wire-electrode cutting
10). Photovoltaic and solar energy
25kg in to poly woven bag, PE lined.
50kg into poly woven bag, PE lined.
500kg or 1000kg into big bag. (with pallets If required)
5. About us
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs.
We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success.
|Crystal Form||Alpha SiC hexagonal system|
|Chemical nature||Slight acid|
|Reaction with acids||Very slight surface action with hydrofluoric acid|
|Reaction with Alkalis||Attacked at high temperature by alkalis and iron oxide|
|Oxidation-reduction effects||Starts to oxide slowly at 800oC. No reduction|
|True Density (g/cm3)||3.20|
|Color after firing||Black|
|Max Usable temperature||1540oC in air|
|Specific heat (cal/g.oC)||0oC||500oC||1000oC|
|Coefficient of thermal conductivity |
|Electrical resistivity ( Wcm)||25oC||100oC||400oC||800oC||1400oC|
|Coefficient of liner expansion (x10-6)||25oC-500oC||25oC-1000oC||25oC-1500oC||25oC-2000oC||25oC-2500oC|