Black Silicon Carbide Grain for Grinding Wheels and Polishing
|1-9 10-19 20+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $940 US $870 US $755|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1500 Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg /Bag, 1ton Jumbo Bag or as You Required.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Artificial Abrasive Type: Silicon Carbide Abrasive
- Function: Abrasive and Refractory
- Particle Size: Abrasive
- Mohs Hardness: 9.6
- Free Carbon: <0.2%
- Specific Gravity: 3.12-3.25g/cm3
- Standard: Jb/Cq 6001-82
- Usage: Abrasive, Deoxidizer and Metallurgical
- Trademark: Xingguang
- Origin: China Mainland
- Application: Polishing,Grinding Tools,Sand Blasting
- Source: Artificial Abrasives
- Hardness: Mohs Hardness
- Sic: 95% Min
- Fe2o3: <0.6%
- OEM: Acceptable
- Colour: Black and Green
- Raw Material: Silica Sand, Petroleum Coke and Woodust
- Specification: F4-F320, 400, 600, 800, 1000, 2000, 5000, 8000MESH
- HS Code: 2849200000
Black Silicon carbide is made by using quartz sand and petroleum coke or coal tar, wood chips as raw material through high temperature electric resistance furnace smelting. There is also a rare mineral silicon carbide in nature--the Mo SangShi. Silicon carbide is also called the moissanite. In contemporary, among the oxide refractory raw material of high and new technology such as C,N,B, silicon carbide is the most widely used and one of the most economic materials.
1.Small thermal expansion coefficient
2.Stable chemical performance
4.Excellent wear resistance
5.Good heat conduction performance
1.Abrasive and grinding machine
2.Used for metallurgical steelmaking deoxidizer and high temperature materials
3.High purity single crystal,can be used for manufacturing a semiconductor,manufacturing a silicon carbide fiber
1. 24 hours online service.
2. Strict quality control and fast reply and delivery
3. Free samples will be provided for your trial.
4. Professional Solution for your problems.
5. Welcome to contact us for the DATA SHEET & FREE SAMPLES!