60 Mesh Size Crushed Walnut Shells for Sandblasting (XG-W-516)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $470 US $367|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||800 Tonnes Per Month|
|Transport Package:||25 Kg/Bag, 1 Mt/Bag, or as Requirment.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: XG-W-516
- Name: Abrasives Walnut Shell
- Mesh Size: 6-150mesh
- Raw Material: Natural Walnut Shell
- Material: Polishing Powder
- Color: Brown
- Specification: 10-16-24-36-46#, 0.5-1mm, 1-2mm, 2-4mm, 3-6mm
- HS Code: 1404909000
- Shotblast Type: Shot Blasting
- Brand Name: Xingguang
- Application: Oil Removal From Water, Polishing
- Customized: Yes
- Usage: Polishing, Gr
- Trademark: Xingguang
- Origin: China Mainland
Walnut shell abrasive
1) Nuts kind botanic abrasives
2) For deburring and polishing of glasses, button, jewellery, parts, etc.
1. High hardness, wear resistance, and good pressure resistance.
2. Easy to dissolve in acid and alkali solution.
3. Strong adsorption and dirt-cutting ability. Its adsorption rate is 27-50%.
4. Good hydrophilic, resistant to oil immersed.
5. Easy to backwashing and regeneration. It can be directly used for backwashing before filtering.
6. Low operation cost, and easy to manage.
Polished Walnut shell as abrasives
Nuts kind of botanic abrasives, with good durable and flexible properties, can be used mixed with other polishing abrasives.
Such as glass accessories polishing/pearl jewellery & buttons polishing/electronics part polishing, etc.
It is of micro pore on the surface and high adsorption rate filter media. It is also a perfect polishing
Abrasive material either.
As abrasives, the main advantage is this abrasive will not damage the workpiece surface and has
A good polishing effect.
It is mainly used in deburring and polishing of glasses accessories, pearl jewellery, buttons, electronics
Application of walnut shell filter media
WALNUT SHELL POLISHING ADVANTAGES
-Premium soft polishing available in English walnut shell grits
-Environmentally friendly, natural, non-toxic; Causes no health or environmental hazards
-Long-lasting, re-usable and biodegradable
-Reduces cycle time of finishing operations; Preserves microfinishes
-Replaces sand and silica polishing media to avoid problem of silicosis
-Does not produce dust, safe for indoor use
-Angular and multi-faceted, not require flammable solvents
-Polished surfaces require no drying time
-Cleans precisely without a change in dimensions
-Cleaned parts require no additional machining
-The cycle time of finishing operations is drastically reduced
-Fulfills government cleaning requirements.
-The media can be re-used infinitely, cost effective
|Analysis items||Testing data||Analysis items||Testing data|
|Oil removal||90-95%||Backwashing strength||25m 3 /m 2 h|
|Suspended removal rate||90-98%||Rinse water pressure||0.32Mpa|
|Filtration speed||20-25m/h||Capacity||0.85g/cm 3|
|density||1.3g/cm 3||Maintenance method||Every year added 5-10%|