Silicon Carbide Metallurgical Powder Price
|1-9 10-24 25+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $970 US $852 US $770|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Sample: Free Sample
- Sic Content: 98.5%
- Free Carbon: <0.2%
- Specific Gravity: 3.12-3.25g/cm3
- OEM: Acceptable
- Trademark: xingguang
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 2849200000
- Raw Material: Silica Sand,Petroleum Coke and Sawdust
- Usage: Functional Ceramics and High-Grade Refractory Mate
- Fe2o3: <0.6%
- Mohs Hardness: 9.6
- Standard: Jb/Cq 6001-82
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag, PP Bag Lined with PE Bag
- Origin: China
1) Silicon carbide (SiC) is also called moissanite, commonly known as carborundum. Made from quartz sand, petroleum coke (or coal), wood sawdust as raw material through the resistance furnace and high temperature melting.
2) Silicon carbide is very hard, Mohs hardness of 9.5, second only to the world's most hard diamond (10), has excellent thermal conductivity, is a semiconductor, high temperature resistant to oxidation.
3)In the C, N, B and other non-oxide refractory materials of high-tech, Silicon carbide is one of the most widely used and economical ones.
4) At present, China's industrial production is composed of silicon carbide black and silicon carbide green, which are hexagonal, the proportion is 3.20 ~ 3.25, the hardness is 2840 ~ 3320kg/mm2.
6) The black silicon carbide containing SiC about 95%, its toughness is higher than green silicon carbide, mostly used in materials processing with low tensile strength, such as glass, ceramics, stone, refractory material, cast iron and non-ferrous metals. The green silicon carbide containing SiC about 97% or above, good self-sharpenness, mostly used for processing hard alloy, titanium alloy and optical glass, also used for honing cylinder liners and grinding high-speed steel cutting tool. In addition, cubic silicon carbide, which is yellow green crystal got from a special process, used to make abrasive tools for superfinishing, can make the surface roughness from Ra32 ~ 0.16 micron to Ra0.04 ~ 0.02 micron.
|Chemical Composition %|