8*30mesh Coal Based Granular Activated Carbon for Beet Sugar Refinery
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,350 US $780|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500metric Ton/Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Bag, 1mt Jumbo Bag or as Your Requirement.|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: XG-AC09
- Manufacturing Method: Physical-Chemical Method of Activated Carbon
- Appearance: Granular
- Physical Properties: Granularity
- Adsorption Properties: Iodine Value
- Iodine Value: 800-1000mg/G
- Adsorbent Variety: Activated Carbon
- Specific Surface Area: 900-1100m2/G
- Ash: 12%
- Hardness: 92%
- Specification: 0.5-1mm, 1-2mm, 2-4mm, 4-8mm
- HS Code: 3802109000
- Active Carbon Material: Anthracite Coal
- Type: Gas Adsorption
- Usage: Chemical Industry
- Chemical Properties: Moisture
- Filling The Proportion: 0.35-0.45 g/cm3
- Material: High Quality Anthracite
- Ctc: 60%
- Strength: 94%Min
- Moisture: 5%
- Trademark: Xing Guang
- Origin: China (Mainland)
Nut shell activated carbon mainly with high quality mountain apricot shell as raw material, the first after removing impurity carbonization, then through the screening, activation, cooling, screening, classification of series production process finishing; The appearance of the finished product nut shell activated carbon is black, granular, with a gap developed, good adsorption properties, high strength, easy regeneration, economic and durable, etc
Nut shell activated carbon is widely used in drinking water, industrial water and waste water depth purification living, industrial water purification, and gas phase adsorption, such as power plants, petrochemical, refinery, food and beverage, sugar alcohol, medicine, electronics, fish, Marine industries such as water purification treatment, can effective adsorption of free chlorine, phenol, sulfur, and other water organic pollution, especially the mutagenic material (THM) precursors material, removing impurity to purifying peculiar smell.
1. Picking up the best anthracite
2. Milling the anthracite to be powder as 200mesh.
3. Mixing the anthracite, tar and water. ( Stirring the tar in the first 10 mins, and then put water for stirring for 5 mins to shape the carbon to be different size).
4. Drying the carbon for 24 hours.
5. Carbonized the carbon.
6. Activated the carbon.
|Item||Granular Coal Activated Carbon|
|Iodine||Grade A||Grade B||Grade C|