8X30 Mesh Granular Activated Carbon for Home Water Treatment
|5-19 20-24 25+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $999 US $760 US $580|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||800tonnes Per Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg Small Bag or 1 Ton Bag. Other Package Require|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: XG-1442
- Carbon Content: High-Carbon
- Manufacturing Method: Physical Method of Activated Carbon
- Appearance: Pellet
- Physical Properties: Specific Surface Area
- Adsorption Properties: Iodine
- Application: Air Purification, Water Treatment
- Specific Surface Area: 800-1200mg/G
- Hs: 3802109000
- Methylene Blue Value: 120-240 Mg/G
- Ash: 3%
- Specification: 8*30 mesh 12*40mesh, 20*50mesh
- HS Code: 3802109000
- Active Carbon Material: Coaly Activated Carbon
- Pore Diameter: Macroporous
- Type: Water Treatment
- Usage: Environmental Protection Industry, Chemical Industry, Food Industry, Gold Industry
- Chemical Properties: Ash Content
- Other Name: Pellet Activated Carbon
- Iodine Value: 750-1100mg/G
- Moisture: 5% Max
- Hardness: 92%
- Density: 0.38-0.5g/cm3
- Trademark: Xingguang
- Origin: Henan, China
1. Coal based activated carbon is:
Made of superfine low grey coal as the material and high-temperature as binder which do good to intensity, luminosity and adsorption ability of the products.
2. Coal based activated carbon includes:
Varies kinds of activated carbon, such as pellet, powder, spherical, granular shaped and etc.
3. These series of activated carbon with:
Large surface area, developed pore structure, high adsorption, high strength, well washable.
1. Non-toxic, odourless
2. Developed porosity, large specific area
3. Epigranular, little impurity content
4. Large strength, long service life
5. Good adsorption capacity
6. Quick decoloration and deodorization
7. Stable chemical properties, easy renewal
8. Widely uesd in PH range
Product Type/ Application:
01 Gas Recovery Applications
02 Solvent Recovery applications
03 Air Purification
04 Industrial respirators
05 Odor Removal (refrigeration)
06 Incineration plants flue gas treatment
07 Poisonous Gas Removal, H2S, dioxin etc
08 Cigarette Filters
09 Filter Cartridges (Air purification)
10 Waste Water Treatment
11 Potable Water Treatment
12 Semi Conductor Plant Water Treatment
13 Decolorization of industrial chemicals
14 Mineral Recovery (Gold Extraction)
15 Filter cartridges (Water Filters)
16 Environmental re-mediation
17 Special Applications/ Others
18 Re-activated Carbon
For more information or for our copy of Activated Carbon Catalog, , please contact us today.
1.25kg into a polywoven bag, PE lined.
2.50kg into a poly woven bag, PE lined.
3.500kg or 1000kg into a jumbo bag.
1). Our first choice is T/T. For a large order 40% T/T in advance is earnest money, the rest to be paid in 7-10 days after getting B/L copy. For a small order, 100% T/T in advance.
2). Second choice is L/C. We can accept irrevocable L/C at sight. For a large order 40%T/T, 60%L/C. We couldn't accept L/C for a small order. The best way of payment we advise is T/T, because L/C is very complicated and a lot of extra fee is to give the bank.
3). The others: West Union, Paypal.
|Specific surface area(m 2 /g)||900||1000||1100||1200||1350|
|methylene blue (mg/g)||≥120||≥130||≥140||≥150||≥160|
|Loading Density (g/l)||600-650||550-600||500-550||450-520||430-480|