Walnut Shell Filter Media for Oil Water Separation
|1-9 10-19 20+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $470 US $380 US $330|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: XG-523
- Size and Pack: Custom Made
- Oil Removal: 90-95%
- Purity: 90%
- Shape: Particle
- Size: 0.5-1mm,1-2mm,2-4mm,
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag, PP Bag Lined with PE Bag
- Origin: China
- Sample: Free Sample
- Raw Material: High Quality Walnut Shell
- Wear Rate: 1.5max
- Colour: Tan
- Usage: Water Treatment, Ect
- Trademark: xingguang
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 2701110090
Walnut Shell abrasive is a hard and fibrous product made from crushed walnut shells in accordance with
International Trade Standard. It is the most common type of soft abrasive for industrial use. Walnut Shell
Has excellent durability, and is now widely used to blast clean and polish soft metals, glass, fiberglass,
Wood, plastic and stone.
Advantage of walnut shell
1. High hardness, wear resistance, and good pressure resistance.
2. Easy to dissolve in acid and alkali solution.
3. Strong adsorption and dirt-cutting ability. Its adsorption rate is 27-50%.
4. Good hydrophilic, resistant to oil immersed.
5. Easy to backwashing and regeneration. It can be directly used for backwashing before filtering.
6. Low operation cost, and easy to manage.
Application of walnut shell
1. It is the ideal filling material for environmental protection equipment.
2. It applies to oil, refining enterprise and other environmental protection engineering for water-oil separation.
3. It is also used in water treatment devices
|Analysis items||Testing data||Analysis items||Testing data|
|Oil removal||90-95%||Backwashing strength||25m3/m2h|
|Suspended removal rate||90-98%||Rinse water pressure||0.32Mpa|
|density||1.3g/cm3||Maintenance method||Every year added 5-10%|