Powder Metallurgy Additive Black Silicon Carbide/Sic, Silicon Carbide Alloy Powder
|1-49 50-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,170 US $1,130 US $1,090|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: XG-1645
- Size and Pack: Custom Made
- Sic Content: 98.5%
- Usage: Functional Ceramics and High-Grade Refractory Mate
- Trademark: xingguang
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 2849200000
- Sample: Free Sample
- Raw Material: Silica Sand
- Colour: Black and Green
- Fe203: <0.6%
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag, PP Bag Lined with PE Bag
- Origin: China
Silicon Carbide is an extremely hard, sharp and aggressive abrasive.
This product is a new kind of compound deoxidizer which is a good subsitute for ferrosilicon in the steelmaking, it has the advantage in lowing the cost of production and refusing resource.
It is produced in high temperature electric resistance-type furnae from a mixture of quartz sand and petroleum coke. Excellent raw material makes good hardness and toughness, high efficiency and durablity.
1. Grinding non-ferrous material, rock, stone, leather, rubber, finishing tough and hard material.
2. Bonded abrasive tools, lapping and polishing.
3. Widely used as a metallurgical additive and refactory material.
4. Abrasive tools;
5. Grinding and polishing;
7. Metallurgy additive;
|Chemical Composition %|