- PRODUCTS CATALOGUE
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: XG-1541
- Feature: Long Time Materials
- Shape: Powder, Partical/Bulk
- Name: Green Refractory Silicon Carbide
- Sic: 98.5%or Above
- Usage: Polishing/Grinding/Sandblasting
- Color: Black
- Free Carbon: <0.2%
- Trademark: Xingguang
- Specification: COA
- HS Code: 2849200000
- Refractoriness (℃): Refractoriness> 2000
- Type: Refractory Material
- Material: Sic, Silicon Carbide (Sic)
- Appearance: Black Partical/Bulk
- Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
- Abrasive Grain Sizes: 12-240#
- Delivery Time: Within 7 Days
- Fe2o3: <0.6%
- Transport Package: 25 Kg/Plastic Bag, 1mt Jumbo Bag or as Required.
- Origin: China
Black silicon carbide is produced in a high temperature electric resistance-type furnace from a mixture of quartz sand and petroleum coke. The hardness of black silicon carbide is greater than fused alumina but less than synthetic diamond. Its mechanical intensity is greater than fused alumina, but is brittle and very sharp. The mineral has some electrical and heat conductivity.
1. For abrasives, grinding of electronics, metallurgical additive.
2. For special ceramics, foam ceramics, modification of coating and plastics,
3. For auto parts, war industry and aviation, steelmaking
4. For abrasive and cutting tools and Cutting disks made of SiC
5. For grinding, honing, water-jet cutting and sandblasting.
6. For grinding non-ferrous materials, rock, stone, leather, rubber, hard materials
7. For bonded abrasive tools, lapping and polishing, metallurgical additive and refractory material.
|Chemical Composition %|