High Purity Metallurgical Grade Black Silicon Carbide
|FOB Unit Price:||US $912 US $797|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000mt Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: XG-SC-001
- Feature: Long Time Materials, Instant Materials
- Shape: Powder, Partical/Bulk
- Name: Green Refractory Silicon Carbide
- Sic: 98.5%or Above
- Usage: Polishing/Grinding/Sandblasting/High-Grade Refract
- Color: Black
- Grain Density: 3.95-3.97g/cm3
- Trademark: Xingguang
- Specification: COA
- HS Code: 2849200000
- Refractoriness (℃): Refractoriness> 2000
- Type: Refractory Material
- Material: Sic, Silicon Carbide (Sic)
- Appearance: Black Partical/Bulk
- Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
- Abrasive Grain Sizes: 12-240#
- Delivery Time: Within 7 Days
- Mohs Resistant: 9.56
- Transport Package: 25 Kg/Plastic Bag, 1mt Jumbo Bag or as Required.
- Origin: China
Black silicon carbide is quartz sand, petroleum coke in primary raw materials, smelting in the high temperature resistance furnace. Its hardness is between corundum and diamond; The mechanical strength is higher than alumina, brittle and sharp. It has a certain conductivity and thermal conductivity.
1. Corrosion resistance, high strength, high hardness.
2. Good wear-resisting performance, resist to shock.
3. It is a cost-effective substitute for Ferrosilicon.
4. It has Multi-functions.
A: Remove oxygen from iron compound.
B: Adjust the carbon content.
C: Act as a fuel and provide energy.
5. It costs less than ferrosilicon and carbon combination.
6. It has no dust nuisance while feeding the material.
7. It can speed up the reaction.
(1) As the abrasive: Used for abrasive, such as grinding wheels, whetstone, grinding wheel, sand tiles etc.
(2) As the metallurgical deoxidizer and high temperature material.
Four main application areas of SiC: Functional ceramics, advanced refractory, abrasives and metallurgical materials.
(3) High purity single crystal, used to manufacture semiconductors, manufacture of silicon carbide fibers.
(4) Silicon carbide is very hard, with excellent thermal conductivity, as a semiconductor and high temperature resistant to oxidation.